🤷 Can't get enough work on Fiverr?
It's not you. It's your category!
Fiverr is a competitive marketplace, and sellers who started before you have a big advantage.
The only way to succeed is to focus on small niches first, then build your way up!
The Gig Economy will help you do that.
📈 Introducing Gig Economy
Gig Economy is an up-to-date collection of all Fiverr categories and their related data.
You'll get access to the following:
- Categories: Categories, subcategories, sub-subcategories - we have them all.
- Gigs: Number of gigs for each category.
- Rating: See how demanding is the category.
- Search: Sort & Filter through categories to find your perfect match,
All this data is available in the Notion table format. Sort and filter through the records to find your perfect niche!
😎 Why would I need this?
- Grow: If you can't get enough work on Fiverr, positioning in a less competitive category might help.
- Expand: Find out new categories and expand your gig offerings.
- Analyze: See the demand, and price ranges across all Fiverr categories.
- Predict: Find emerging markets and opportunities before anyone else
- How do I get access to the database?
You'll receive a link to the Notion page, with lifetime access.
- Can I see a preview?
Yes, here is the link.
- Where does the data come from?
The data is collected directly from Fiverr. Maintained and updated periodically.
- Have any more questions?
Contact me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BernardBuilds.
👻 Try preview
Still not convinced? Try the demo with a limited number of categories.