🤷 Can't get enough work on Fiverr?
It's not you. It's your category!
Fiverr is a competitive marketplace, and sellers who started before you have a big advantage.
The only way to succeed is to focus on small niches first, then build your way up!
The Gig Economy will help you do that.
📈 Introducing Gig Economy
Gig Economy is an up-to-date collection of all Fiverr categories and their related data.
You'll get access to the following:
- Categories: Categories, subcategories, sub-subcategories - we have them all.
- Gigs: Number of gigs for each category.
- Rating: See how demanding is the category.
- Search: Sort & Filter through categories to find your perfect match,
All this data is available in the Notion table format. Sort and filter through the records to find your perfect niche!
😎 Why would I need this?
- Grow: If you can't get enough work on Fiverr, positioning in a less competitive category might help.
- Expand: Find out new categories and expand your gig offerings.
- Analyze: See the demand, and price ranges across all Fiverr categories.
- Predict: Find emerging markets and opportunities before anyone else
How do I get access to the database?
You'll receive a link to the Notion page, with lifetime access.
Can I see a preview?
Yes, here is the link.
Where does the data come from?
The data is collected directly from Fiverr. Maintained and updated periodically.
Have any more questions?
Contact me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BernardBuilds.
👻 Try preview
Still not convinced? Try the demo with a limited number of categories.